Everything you'll ever need to know is within you; the secrets of the universe are implanted on the cells of your body. But you haven't learned how to read the wisdom of the body. So you can only read books and listen to experts and hope they are right. From The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Working, loving, working!!!

Been coordinating the cooking matters program at the All Faiths Food Bank since January. It's a very rewarding job, keeping me on my all. For the summer I am running 3 kids classes, that's enough! I do love those teenagers though. It's cool to see them get excited about making their own food; pizza, chilli, next week it'll be french toast with a twist.
   When you love what you do, it doesn't seem like work. So do what you love, I do!

1 comment: